How do I permanently set my default settings?
You can permanently modify the default settings for your signature and text color and font right in the SignEasy app.
- Open the Menu and tap Settings
- Select Default Format from the Settings Menu
- Here you can Ink Color to change the default color for your signature and text, or select Text Format to choose default options like Bold, Italics, etc.
Can I change the color for one particular signature?
If you only want the color changed for a particular instance, you can select the ink color when creating your signature or text. To select the color:
- Select to sign your document for the first time to create a signature,
- Select to modify your saved signature
- Select the desired ink color at the bottom of the signature creation popup.
- Tap the check mark to save your signature with the desired ink color.