You can purchase the upgrade within the SignEasy web app or the mobile app. Regardless of where you purchased the plan, it will be reflected on your other devices as well.
- Head over to Upgrade Account page to view the plans available.
- Purchase the plans using your credit/debit card.
All of our plans automatically renew at the end of the current subscription period. To turn off the auto-renewal for your account, please contact the SignEasy Support Team.
What if I need to update my payment information?
If your card has expired, or you need to change the card used for upgrading, you can do so from the profile page of your account.
- Click Profile from your account dashboard, then click Update Card under your Account Overview page.
- Enter your new payment information, and click Update Card
- You'll receive a confirmation of the successful change.
How do I cancel my plan?
To cancel your subscription through the Web app, follow these steps:
- Open the Web app at https://app.getsigneasy.com and log into your SignEasy account
- Click the Profile icon in the upper right corner (you'll see your email address) then click Account
- Under the Account Overview tab, you can update your payment information and cancel your subscription
Are my payments and information secure?
We take the security of your information very seriously. Our Web app uses Stripe to process payments, an industry leader in online payment processing. You can find information about Stripe and their security measures at https://stripe.com/.