The Request Signature feature allows you to send a document to anyone to be signed remotely. It is a feature for our Business plan users.
How do I use the Request Signature feature?
- To request a signature, click Request Signature on the specific document in your dashboard
Add the email addresses and names of the recipients of the signature request. You can also add an optional message for the signers.
- Selecting Sign the document in any order will let your recipients sign the document as soon as they receive them, without the need to sign in a particular order.
- Once you’ve added the necessary details, click Send. Your recipient will receive an email invitation to sign the document. Your document will be moved to the Pending state.
- Once you’ve sent the request, you can stay updated on the progress of the signers by reloading the Web app window. Click on the link next to Waiting for to view the status of the signers.
- You can send a reminder email to your signers by clicking the Remind option or cancel the request with the Cancel option.