The Request Signature feature allows you to send a document to anyone to be signed remotely. It is a feature for our Business plan users.
How do I use the Request Signature feature?
- To request a signature, click Request Signature on the specific document in your dashboard
- Add the email addresses and names of the recipients of the signature request. You can also add an optional message for the signers.
- Selecting Set Signing Order will let you specify the order your signers will receive and can sign the document. By default, your signers will be able to access and sign as soon as the document is sent out.
- Once you’ve added the necessary details, click Send. Your recipient will receive an email invitation to sign the document. Your document will be moved to the Pending state.
- Once you’ve sent the request, you can stay updated on the progress of the signers by reloading the Web app window. Click on the link next to Waiting for to view the status of the signers.
- You can send a reminder email to your signers by clicking the Remind option or cancel the request with the Cancel option.