There are 2 ways of Signing a document using the SignEasy for Google drive app:
- Open an email with an attachment, and you’ll see a thumbnail of the attachment at the bottom of your message.
- Click on the thumbnail to see the attachment in a full-screen mode.
- Click “Open With” on the top menu of the screen to select SignEasy.
- Google Drive
- Navigate to drive.google.com.
- Right-click on any file that you want to sign such as an Word, Excel spreadsheet, or a pdf document.
- Hover over “Open with” and select the SignEasy app. This will the open the file with your SignEasy account (refer to the image below)
- Select “Self sign” or “Request for a signature” based on your use. (refer to the image below)