SignEasy for Gmail lets you sign the documents received as attachments in Gmail and send them back, without ever leaving the Gmail window. Follow the simple steps below.
1. Open the email with the document you wish to sign.
2. Hover your mouse over the attachment thumbnail in your Gmail and click on the "Sign with SignEasy" icon. (Refer to image below)
- If you have an account with SignEasy, enter the email address of your SignEasy account and password to log in.
- If you do not have an account, click on the "Sign Up" link to create an account.
- “Finalize and Attach”: The signed document will be attached back to your reply in the original email window.
- “Finalize”: You can review the signed document and then attach it back to your email reply.
Note: Do not close or refresh the mail window or you will not be able to attach the document back to the mail thread