With the SignEasy Android app, you can import your document several different ways.
What options do I have for importing?
From the SignEasy dashboard, select the Plus icon and you'll see the import options popup.
- Email: Selecting the Email option will give you a brief set of instructions on importing your documents from email. To import your document from your email account:
- Select the email attachment you'd like to open
- Select SignEasy from the options given
*Note that checking the Use as default app option will make every attachment open in SignEasy by default, so this is not recommended.
- SD Card: Selecting the SD card option will let you choose a document from your device storage, whether downloaded or created on the device.
- Cloud Storage: the SignEasy Android app lets you import documents from your favorite cloud storage option.
- You'll be asked to provide the credentials for your cloud storage account.
- You can then select your document from the list in your cloud account.
- Email Forwarding from your primary email address: You can import a document from your email by forwarding attachments to email@example.com. Note that this option only works by default when forwarding from the email address registered to SignEasy.
- We'll automatically convert and import it to your SignEasy account.
- We'll send you an email to let you know we received it.
- Email Forwarding from a secondary email address: If you'd like to be able to import documents from more than one address, or have someone else send you documents automatically.
- Open the app menu, and select Settings
- Tap Advanced Features
- Switch Import from Other Email to On, and enter the address you'd like to use.
- Anytime a document or attachment is forwarded from that address to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll import it for you.