SignEasy offers an add-in for your Outlook Web app and desktop app experience. Sign documents from your email, send them for signature and email them back easily without needing to leave Outlook.
Note that the SignEasy for Outlook Add-in does not currently work with personal Office365 account using non-Exchange email addresses, and will not work with live.com accounts.
What are the requirements for the SignEasy for Outlook Add-in?
There are a couple of requirements to keep in mind:
- Your account must be an active (paid) Office365 account
- Your account must have an associated email address (for permission)
- The Outlook desktop app is only supported on Outlook for Windows 2013 and 2016, and Outlook for Mac 2016
To use the Add-In with the Outlook desktop app your must be one of the following types:
- Office365 (O365)
- onmicrosoft.com (with associated email address)
- Personal or Home account using an Exchange email address
How do I install the SignEasy for Outlook Add-In?
Installation is simple and straightforward.
- Navigate to SignEasy in the Outlook Store
- Click Add, and sign into your Office365 account
- Once you're signed in, you'll be taken to the Outlook Web app to give the SignEasy add-in permission
When that's done, you'll see the SignEasy option appear on emails with attachments. To use the app, see Using the SignEasy for Outlook Add-In.
Does the SignEasy for Outlook Add-in work with the Outlook desktop app?
The add-in will work with your SignEasy desktop app, and you'll be able to use the add-in with your other email addresses as well.
To turn on the Add-in for your desktop client:
- Click the Store icon in your Outlook desktop app
- From the list of Add-ons, make sure SignEasy is switched to On (if it does not show in this list please refer to the previous section for installing the Add-on)
Having trouble with the add-in? See Troubleshooting the SignEasy for Outlook Add-in