SignEasy for Outlook makes signing documents right from your email client easy and straightforward.
How do I use SignEasy for Outlook?
- Once the add-in is installed, you'll see a SignEasy icon appear at the top of the email
- Click the SignEasy icon, and you'll be asked to sign into your SignEasy account and give the add-in permission
- You can then select the type of signature required, either signing yourself or sending the document to others for signature
What happens when I select Request Signature?
- You'll be able to enter the email addresses of your recipients, and an optional message
- The document will be sent to the recipients to be signed and returned for you. You can view the status of the request in the SignEasy Web app.
For an overview of the Request Signature process see these articles.
How does Self-Signing work in SignEasy for Outlook?
- When you select self-signing, we'll open a web window that will let you sign you document using the SignEasy web interface
- Sign your document, add any additional information, and click Finalize when you're done
- Once your document is complete, you'll have a couple of options
- Download - Select Download to save a copy of the signed document to your computer
- Send - Select Send to send a copy of the signed document to anyone right from your inbox
All of this, without ever needing to leave your Outlook application!