Sometimes things can get a bit sideways, so here are some common issues to check when trying to get your SignEasy for Outlook Add-in working:
Permission or Access denied error during setup
- Check with your account or Exchange admin to ensure that you have permission to install add-ins.
- Exchange admins can give or deny permission company-wide, or to specific users. They can also set up the add-in for their users company-wide.
Add-in not showing once installed
Make sure you are using a Microsoft Exchange account. SignEasy for Outlook works with Exchange accounts. it will not work with personal Office365 accounts.
- Make sure your account is one of the following:
- onmicrosoft.com (with associated email address)
The add-in pauses during setup, and won't continue
The SignEasy for Outlook add-in will ask to log into your Office365 account, so you need to be sure that pop-ups aren't being blocked.
To enable pop-ups for Chrome, select the icon in the address bar for blocked pop-up and select to enable pop-ups
Can I disable the SignEasy for Outlook Add-in?
To disable the add-in for all users (as an Exchange admin) or for your own account, you can use the Outlook Web app options:
- Click the Settings icon
- Click Options
- Select General, then Manage Add-ins
- Uncheck SignEasy to turn it off for your account
Still having trouble? Reach out to us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Office365 account
- Browser details
- Are you using the Outlook Web app or Desktop app