With the SignEasy iOS app, you can import your document several different ways.
What options do I have for importing?
From the SignEasy dashboard, select the Open In icon and you'll see the import options popup.
Email: Selecting the Email option will give you a brief set of instructions on importing your documents from email. To import your document from your email account:
- Select the email attachment you'd like to open
- Select the Open In option
- Select Import with SignEasy or Sign with SignEasy from the options given
Cloud Storage: the SignEasy iOS app lets you import documents from your favorite cloud storage option.
- You'll be asked to provide the credentials for your cloud storage account.
- You can then select your document from the list in your cloud account.
Email Forwarding from your primary email address: You can import a document from your email by forwarding attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that this option only works by default when forwarding from the email address registered to SignEasy.
- We'll automatically convert and import it to your SignEasy account.
- We'll send you an email to let you know we received it.
Email Forwarding from a secondary email address: If you'd like to be able to import documents from more than one address, or have someone else send you documents automatically.
- Open the app menu and select Settings
- Tap Advanced Features
- Switch Import from Other Email to On, and enter the address you'd like to use.
- Anytime a document or attachment is forwarded from that address to email@example.com, we'll import it for you.
Note that when using Email Forwarding, if the email has an attachment we'll import that into the app. If the email has no attachment, we'll import the email itself (the email body) as a document. You can use this option if you need to sign an email.
What happens once I import my document?
Once you select a document from any of these sources, we'll import it into your SignEasy app. Note that all documents imported are converted to the PDF format.
The document will then show up in your document list as an Original, and you can view, sign, and send the document as needed.