With our iOS app, you can easily add a variety of information to your document.
- Checkbox/Radio buttons
How do I add other information?
To add any of these items to your document, follow the same process as adding your signature. You'll see the other options in the Signature toolbar.
*Note that the Freestyle option is limited to Business plan users
- Select the appropriate option from the Signature Toolbar
- Drag the information to the desired location on your document
- When entering text, you can use the options on the text page to edit/modify the information.
- To change the font size use the TT option icon
- Tap the clock icon to see recently used words or phrases
- Select the profile icon to enter information from your profile, such as name, company, name, or email address.
- Once you've placed it and modified it, you're all done! You can move on the next item.