How do I set my default settings for information?
You can permanently modify the default settings for your signature and text color and font right in the SignEasy app.
- Open the Menu and tap Settings
- Select Default Format from the Settings Menu
- Here you can Ink Color to change the default color for your signature and text, or select Text Format to choose default options like Bold, Italics, etc.
What other settings can I change for text?
You can adjust the text format right from the text creation screen using some options we've listed right there for you.
- Tap the TT icon to change the font for your text
- Tap the Clock icon to see recently used text and reuse it
- Tap the Contact icon to enter part or all of your profile information
Can I change the format for one particular signature?
If you only want the color changed for a particular instance, you can select the ink color when creating your signature or text. To select the color:
- Select to sign your document for the first time to create a signature,
- Select to modify your saved signature
- Select the desired ink color at the bottom of the signature creation popup.
- Tap the check mark to save your signature with the desired ink color.