The signer(s) will receive an email notifying them of the request. Signing the document is simple and straightforward for your recipients.
Your signer can access the document from either computer or mobile device. Opening the invitation will take them to a Web page where they can sign the document without any download or account required. Note that signing a document on mobile is supported for documents with fields, if a document doesn't have fields assigned it will need to be signed from a computer.
- The email will include a link to view the document request.
- On clicking the link provided in the email, they will be taken to a landing page where they can choose to sign or decline the request. They can proceed by clicking on Continue. If they click Decline, you will receive a notification the request has been declined.
- They can also download the document (pre-signing) by clicking the download link in the document preview.
- Once they click Continue, they'll be taken to the document screen to enter their signature, initials, text, or date.
- When they've finished, they can simply click Finalize. The document will be sent to back to you, or to the next person in the signature sequence.
- Once the document has been sent successfully, the signer will be taken to a page to inform them that the signature request has been completed, along with the other signers in the request flow.
What if my Signer doesn't have a SignEasy account?
Not a problem at all! The recipient won't need an account to sign your document.
Your recipient will receive an email reminding them of the signature request, and with a fresh link to the document.