With our iOS app, you can easily add a variety of information to your document.
- Checkbox/Radio buttons
How do I add other information?
To add any of these items to your document, follow the same process as adding your signature. You'll see the other options in the Signature toolbar.
*Note that the Freestyle option is limited to Plus plan users
- Select the appropriate option from the Signature Toolbar
- Drag the information to the desired location on your document
- When entering text, you can use the options on the text page to edit/modify the information.
- To change the font size use the TT option icon
- Tap the clock icon to see recently used words or phrases
- Select the profile icon to enter information from your profile, such as name, company, name, or email address.
- Once you've placed it and modified it, you're all done! You can move on the next item.
Using Drag and Drop to Add Text and Images
Not only can you import documents using the new Drag and Drop feature, but now you can place images and text from other apps onto your document from another app!
- Open SignEasy and select a document to sign, then open the app you want to pull text/images from (like Safari or Mail) in multi-tasking mode
- Select an image or text string, then drag it to your document in SignEasy to add it as an annotation. No need to retype your text anymore!
This feature is available for in-person signing, as well as signature requests.
- Note that if the signature request uses Document Fields, this feature only supports images/text fields. Currently, you won't be able to drag and drop signature fields, initials, or date fields.
- This feature is available on iOS 11 when using an iPad.