SignEasy offers some great subscription options. Note that all of our subscriptions automatically renew unless you manually cancel the subscription prior to the renewal date.
You can purchase a subscription on either a Monthy or Annual basis. To switch billing frequencies, just select the desired frequency on the subscription page before making your purchase.
- The Standard plan is for professionals who need to sign or get documents signed on a regular basis. It includes the following features for $119.99/yr, or $12/mo.:
- Unlimited Documents
- Offline Signing
- Cloud Storage Integration
- 4-digit Passcode for More Security
- Digital Audit Trail
- Touch ID*
- Our Plus plan is designed for users that need freedom in the number of documents and signers, and the ability to request signatures from remote signers. It includes the following features for $179.99/yr, or $18/mo.:
- All of the features of the Standard plan
- Request Signatures
- Unlimited Signers
- Freestyle Drawing
- Secondary Email Address
- Import Files from Multiple Email Addresses
Once you confirm the purchase, your payment will be charged to your iTunes account. At the end of your subscription period, the subscription will automatically renew and your iTunes account will be charged again unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Can I switch billing frequencies after purchasing?
Yes, you can change your billing frequency in your iTunes subscriptions settings. However, note that any change will not take effect until the end of your current cycle. For example, if you purchase an Annual plan in August, then switch to Monthly in March, your next renewal will take place in August and continue monthly thereafter.
I forgot to cancel the renewal, can I get my subscription refunded?
We understand, sometimes it just slips your mind! With iOS subscriptions, please note that payment and subscription management is entirely handled by iTunes, so any changes, refunds, etc need to be processed by Apple. You can request a refund for an accidental subscription or renewal with the following steps:
- Go to your iTunes receipt sent to your email.
- Click on the Report a problem button below your SignEasy purchases.
- Explain that you didn't intend the auto-renewal to process
- Apple Support will normally get back to you within 48 hours to confirm your request.
You can also contact Apple directly at https://getsupport.apple.com for contact details. Please note that refund requests are entirely at Apple's discretion, SignEasy cannot process or request a refund from iTunes on your behalf.