You can share your signed documents to any app using the iOS Document Picker, and, for iOS 11 users, the Files App.
How do I share my signed documents with Document Picker?
You access your signed documents from right within any app using the iOS Document Picker option. For example, you can now add a document to an existing email thread, rather than creating a new thread for the document.
- Select the app where you'd like to add your document
- Press and hold the screen to bring up the options toolbar, then select 'Add Attachment'
- Select SignEasy from the list of available apps to see a list of your signed documents
Note that this feature is supported on iOS 9, 10, and 11 on both iPad and iPhone.
Only signed documents will be visible in the Document Picker, you won't see your Original or Draft documents.
How do I share my document from the Files App?
With the Files App in iOS 11, you can access your signed documents anytime.
- Select the Files app to access the available locations
- Select SignEasy from the list of locations
- Select the signed document from the list
Note that this feature is only available in iOS 11 when using an iPad.
If SignEasy is not visible in the Locations list, you can tap the Locations title to turn on SignEasy in that list.