With the SignEasy Team Dashboard, you can manage settings for your entire team, including setting your team name and adding a custom logo that will be used with all the outgoing signature requests.
How do I add a team name and logo for my users?
- Open the Team Dashboard from the left-hand menu of the Web app
- Select the Team Settings option from the top of the Dashboard summary page
- Enter the team name to use in the Company field
- To add Custom Branding for your team, select the Upload Logo option to select the desired image from your files.
- Once you've entered the settings, click Save and they will be updated to all of your users with no action required on their part.