SignEasy offers different options for a wide variety of users. Please note that SignEasy is a subscription service, by default all of our plans auto-renew at the end of each billing cycle. By purchasing a subscription you agree to our terms and approve renewal unless specifically cancelled prior to your renewal date.
Standard Plan: Ideal for independent professionals who need to sign or get documents signed on a regular basis.
- Unlimited Documents
- Self Signing
- In-Person Signing
- Offline Signing
- Passcode and Fingerprint Authentication
- Cloud Storage Integration
- Digital Audit Trail
Plus Plan: Ideal for micro and small businesses who need freedom in the number of signers and ability to request signatures from remote signers.
- All Features of the Standard Plan
- Remote Signing
- Document Fields
- (1) Reusable Template
- Unlimited Signers
- Freehand Entry
- Secondary Email Address
Premium Plan: Ideal for teams and growing businesses who need premium options and support.
- All Features of the Standard & Plus Plan
- Unlimited reusable Templates
- Up to 5 Users (or more depending on your needs)
- Admin Dashboard
- Access to Existing & All Upcoming Integrations
- Custom Branding with Request Signature Feature
- Priority Email Support + Phone Support (during US timezones)
- Dedicated Account Manager
Our sales team would be happy to help you answer any questions about your specific needs and see how SignEasy can benefit your team! To contact our sales team:
- By phone: +1 (866) 965-1533
- By email: email@example.com
- Fill out this form, https://getsigneasy.com/lp/signeasy-for-teams and we will be in touch soon!
How Do I Purchase A Subscription?
From your account on the Web app, click Upgrade in the upper right corner.
How Are the SignEasy Plans Billed?
- You can purchase a SignEasy subscription on either a monthly or annual basis using the options at the top of the plan list.
- Choose annual to get 20% off the plan cost for the year!
How can I cancel my subscription?
- Click the profile icon in the upper right corner of the Web app, then select Account
- Under the Account Management tab, select Cancel to cancel future auto-renewals
We understand that sometimes things happen, maybe you changed jobs, or no longer have the same needs, or just forgot that your renewal was coming up. Please note the following refund guidelines:
- Annual purchases can be refunded up to 30 days after purchase/renewal
- Monthly purchases can be refunded up to 48 hours after purchase/renewal
Please note that we reserve the right to deny a refund or issue a pro-rated refund if the app has been used extensively during the purchase period even if within the refund period.