SignEasy offers different options for a wide variety of users.
Standard Plan: Ideal for independent professionals who need to sign or get documents signed on a regular basis.
- Unlimited Documents
- Self Signing
- In-Person Signing
- Offline Signing
- Passcode and Fingerprint Authentication
- Cloud Storage Integration
- Digital Audit Trail
Plus Plan: Ideal for micro and small businesses who need freedom in the number of signers and ability to request signatures from remote signers.
- All Features of the Standard Plan
- Remote Signing
- Document Fields
- (1) Reusable Template
- Unlimited Signers
- Freehand Entry
- Secondary Email Address
Premium Plan: Ideal for teams and growing businesses who need premium options and support.
- All Features of the Standard & Plus Plan
- Unlimited reusable Templates
- Up to 5 Users (or more depending on your needs)
- Admin Dashboard
- Access to Existing & All Upcoming Integrations
- Custom Branding with Request Signature Feature
- Priority Email Support + Phone Support (during US timezones)
- Dedicated Account Manager
Our sales team would be happy to help you answer any questions about your specific needs and see how SignEasy can benefit your team! To contact our sales team:
- By phone: +1 (866) 965-1533
- By email: email@example.com
- Fill out this form, https://getsigneasy.com/lp/signeasy-for-teams and we will be in touch soon!
How Do I Purchase A Subscription?
- From your account on the Web app, click Upgrade in the upper right corner.
- Select a Plan.
- Enter your credit card information and select Make Payment.
- You can purchase a SignEasy subscription on either a monthly or annual basis using the options at the top of the plan list.
- Choose annual to get 20% off the plan cost for the year!
How Are the SignEasy Plans Billed?
- Note, per our terms & agreements all plans will auto-renew at the end of the subscription cycle.