You can install and setup the SignEasy MS Teams Add-in to access your document, get updates on your account, and sign/send documents right from within your MS Teams account.
Install the SignEasy Add-in
- To install SignEasy for Teams, open the MS Teams app on your desktop and click the Store icon
- Search for SignEasy in the Store and install it after setting the correct permissions it will be added to your account
- Click Continue to log into your SignEasy account and authorize the add-in, SignEasy will be added to your chat list
Uninstalling or Blocking the SignEasy Add-in
- You can remove or block the SignEasy add-in at any time by clicking the app list on the left side
- Select SignEasy and click the 3 dots to access the Uninstall/Block option