NOTE: This chrome extension will be deprecated on Feb 28, 2019. Try our new Gmail add-on which is up-to-date and powered with more features: https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/signeasy/484878786372
With the SignEasy Gmail extension, you can sign email attachments seamlessly from Gmail and return them to the sender right in the same thread!
How do I install the extension?
- To install the SignEasy extension, go to the Chrome Web Store and click Add to Chrome.
- After install, we’ll automatically add the SignEasy icon in the upper right corner of your Chrome browser to let you know it is active.
How do I use the extension?
- To use the SignEasy extension to sign an attachment, just open any email with an attachment.
- Hover over the attachment and you’ll see a SignEasy icon appear.
- Click this icon and you’ll be taken to your SignEasy account to sign the document.
- Once you’ve finished signing, click Done and you’ll have the option to simply complete/save it, or to complete the document and attach it back to the original email (if re-attaching the document, make sure you leave the original email window open).
- Note that you’ll need to have an active SignEasy account to sign documents through the extension.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome. You can check for updates by going to chrome://settings/help.
- If you’d like to remove the extension, just right click the SignEasy icon in the upper right corner of Chrome, then select Remove from Chrome.