The SignEasy iOS app offers 4 simple ways to import your documents.
Importing Email Attachments
- From your inbox, select the email attachment you’d like to open.
- Select the Open In option in the top right corner.
- Select Sign with SignEasy or Import with SignEasy.
- From the SignEasy Dashboard, select the Import option from the bottom.
- Choose your favourite cloud storage account and you will be prompted to provide your credentials.
- Choose the document you need from the list inside your cloud storage account.
- Using the multitask option, open the source app (i.e. Mail, Dropbox, etc) alongside SignEasy.
- Tap and hold the document, drag and drop the document into SignEasy to be imported.
- From the email address you registered with SignEasy, forward the attachment to email@example.com and it will be automatically imported.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the import.
Importing from Cloud Storage
Drag and Drop Importing (iPad & iOS 11 only)
Note: if the email has an attachment we'll import that into the app. If the email has no attachment, we'll import the email itself (the email body) as a document. You can use this option if you need to sign an email.