SignEasy offers some great subscription options. You can choose from either annual or monthly option, double-check your selection in iTunes before confirming!
- The Standard plan is for professionals who need to sign or get documents signed on a regular basis. It includes the following features for $120/yr:
- Unlimited Documents
- Offline Signing
- Cloud Storage Integration
- 4-digit Passcode for More Security
- Digital Audit Trail
- Touch ID*
- Our Plus plan is designed for users with that need freedom in the number of documents and signers, and the ability to request signatures from remote signers. It includes the following features for $180/yr:
- All of the features of the Standard plan
- Request Signatures
- Unlimited Signers
- Freestyle Drawing
Once you confirm the purchase, your payment will be charged to your iTunes account. At the end of your subscription period, the subscription will automatically renew and your iTunes account will be charged again unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Can I turn off the Auto-Renewal for my subscription?
In order to cancel the subscription for your SignEasy plan, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings on your iOS device
- Select iTunes and App Store
- Select your Apple ID, then View Apple ID
- Tap Subscriptions
Locate the SignEasy subscription, and select to Cancel it. This will end the subscription at the end of the current paid period.
Cancelling your subscription will not refund the purchase price, it will only turn off the auto-renewal for your subscription. If you'd like to request a refund you can contact Apple at https://getsupport.apple.com. Follow the prompts for Purchases/Subscriptions and you'll be able to contact Apple through chat or phone to request a refund.
- Refunds and cancellations for iTunes subscriptions are managed by Apple. We will help as much as we can, but Apple does not give app developers access to payment info or refund options.
- Refunds are entirely at Apple's discretion. As per the terms and conditions for iTunes purchases, all purchases are final. They often make exceptions, but as a general rule, refunds are not guaranteed and we cannot intervene to guarantee it due to Apple terms.
- You can review iTunes purchase info at https://support.apple.com/en-ie/HT204084
How can I delete my account?
If for any reason you need to deactivate your SignEasy account please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take care of that for you. We'd love to hear any feedback you have or any specific reasons you need to delete the account.
Once deactivated you will no longer have access to any of your documents or settings.
Note that all of your documents will be deleted. This cannot be undone.