You can send documents for signature using the iOS app and your signers will receive an email invitation to sign the document from any computer. If you'd like your signer to be able to use a mobile device, you'll need to assign document fields to the signature request from our Web app. Check those options out in this article.
How do I use the Request Signature Feature?
- Select the document you’d like to send and tap the Signature icon. Choose Remote Signing.
- By default, you are added as the first signer. Select Add Signer and fill in the signer’s email to add them to the request. At any time you’d like to delete a signer, including yourself, select the X next to the signer’s emails.
- Next, you can change the order of the signers by dragging the Drag icon to the right of the signer’s email. If you do not need a specific signing order, select Sign the Document in any order.
- Tap the Send button to send your request.
How do I monitor my Request?
- You can check on your signature request from the app dashboard, organized according to the next signer. If the document is waiting for you it will appear in that section, otherwise, it will show up as Waiting on Others.
- You may also remind the signer to complete the document by tapping the Remind icon at the bottom of the screen.
How do I cancel my Signature Request?
If you no longer need a signature or need to edit the request you can do one of two ways:
- Tap the document under the Waiting for Others section and tap Cancel at the bottom
- Tap the Information icon and select Cancel from there.