After you have completed your document you can email it through various email applications on the SignEasy iOS application.
How do I send my completed document?
- To open the document you’d like to send, tap the completed document. Tap the Export icon to open the list of sharing options.
- Select the Mail icon and you can enter the recipient’s email addresses and an optional message to send the document. You'll also have access to any contact info saved to your device. See below for information on using contacts not saved to your device.
Please Note: SignEasy iOS uses our internal mail to send the documents. If you've entered your name in your profile details, you will show as the sender, but note that the sending email address will be a getsigneasy.com domain.
In order for SignEasy to access your device contacts, you have to have that permission turned on. You can check that by going to your device Settings, then scroll to the apps list and select SignEasy. Turn on the Contacts toggle to allow access.
What if I want to send documents through a different email app?
- In the Export options, select the Open In option.
- Here you will be prompted with more options to select to export your document.
- For example, the Gmail application will appear and by selecting this, it will open Gmail with your signed document attached.
- This option will allow you to track the sent document in your email account, and access your email account contacts.