SignEasy offers two simple options to create your signature in the iOS application. By drawing or importing your signature, you will be signing documents in no time at all.
Draw a Signature
- Create your signature by drawing it with your finger or with the Apple pencil (only on the iPad Pro).
- Here you can change the ink colour of your signature or use the Trash icon to start over.
How can I import my signature?
- Tap the Import Signature option to open your documents and select your signature image for import.
Modify/Manage a Saved Signature
- Tap the Menu icon. Second, tap Signature & Initials.
- Select Signature or Initials at the top of the signature box to modify. Use the Trash icon to remove the signature/initials and draw your new signature.
Please note: You will not have to recreate your signature each time, we’ll save it as the primary signature for future use.