With our In-Person Signing feature, you can add multiple signatures to a document.
How do I add 2nd & 3rd party signatures to a document?
- Tap the Sign icon and select In-Person Signing.
- Tap the Signature option from the Signature toolbar on the bottom and we’ll ask who is signing.
- By selecting 2nd & 3rd Person’s Signature, we will have the party create a signature to be used once on the selected document.
- 2nd and 3rd person signatures are not permanently saved, they are only saved for that signing session. Once the document is finalised the 2nd/3rd person signatures are deleted.
- If you need more than 3 signers on a document, the Plus plan offers to select the Freestyle option from the toolbar to enter as many signatures as needed.