oftThe Outlook add-in can be installed from the Office Web Store at this link. The add-in can be used in the Outlook Web app, or in the Outlook desktop app.
How Do I Install the Outlook App on the Outlook Web app?
- Click the Get It Now option, then sign into your Microsoft account
- For admins, you'll be taken to the Outlook Web app to set permissions for your team and visibility options
- The Add-in will be added to your account and any users accounts per your permission settings to be used right away!
How Do I Install the Add-in on the Outlook Desktop App?
- Open the Outlook app and click the Store icon from the toolbar
- Search for the SignEasy add-in, then click Add to add it to the app
- The add-in is only available for SignEasy Premium plan users. For info on the Premium plan, contact our sales team
- Outlook add-ins are supported for Exchange 365, corporate and onmicrosoft.com accounts only. They are not supported for personal Microsoft accounts or student accounts.