The SignEasy Gmail add-on allows you to sign attachments in your Gmail, or send them for signature, without ever leaving your inbox!
Installing the SignEasy Gmail Add-on
- To install SignEasy Gmail Add-on, head to our listing on G Suite Marketplace. Alternatively, you may open the G Suite Marketplace from within your Gmail via the + icon on the toolbar.
- Clicking on the + icon opens the G Suite Marketplace within Gmail. Type in "signeasy" in the search bar to find us.
- Click on "Install". A modal asking for permissions will pop up. Click on "Continue" to proceed.
- Select the Gmail account that you want to install the add-on into. Next, you'll see a permissions screen. Gmail add-on needs to read your currently open email to fetch the attachment(s) added, which you can sign through the add-on. Click on "Allow" to install the add-on.
- That's it! The add-on is installed and you can easily access it through the sidebar on your Gmail inbox.
Uninstalling the SignEasy Gmail Add-on
- To uninstall the SignEasy Gmail add-on, head over to Settings -> Add-ons
- Click on "Manage" below the Installed add-ons section.
- The G Suite Marketplace window opens up. Navigate to SignEasy -> Click on Options -> Click on Remove.