On March 15, 2019, SignEasy's Chrome Extension will be taken off the Chrome Web Store.
Below are the answers to the most common questions:
1. What does this means for me?
- You will not be able to use the Chrome Extension on Gmail anymore from March 28, 2019. However, your SignEasy account and files will remain safe.
2. How can I access my documents and account?
- Login into SignEasy to access your documents and account.
3. How can I sign documents within Gmail going forward?
- We have built the Gmail add-on to support signing documents from Gmail seamlessly.
- Here are the instructions to install and use the Gmail add-on.
4. How does the Gmail add-on compare to the Chrome Extension?
- The Gmail add-on supports all the functionalities of the Chrome Extension and more:
- Ability to send documents for signature
- Once installed, the Gmail add-on can be used across any browser or system
- You will still be able to attach signed documents to the email thread, and download signed documents through the Gmail add-on.